Part Time Job Share – Hours 1 – 6pm
Reports to: Head of Operations
Cummins&Partners is one of the most innovative independent agencies in Australia, powered by some of the industry’s leading thinkers and creatives. Our mission is to be the world’s leading independent creative: media agency network and this is an amazing opportunity to share in our energy. This position allows you to put your own stamp on the role whilst also being hands-on and supporting the entire client/agency team. Your passion for all aspects of advertising, ability to pick things up quickly and your can-do attitude will drive this role and our clients’ success.
As Front of House and Operations Assistant you will be performing dual roles in Reception and Operations however your primary duty is to effectively manage Reception and all inbound calls. The Agency is growing fast and with it, the operational demands are expanding and changing every single day, so you may find there is a large amount of variety in your role.
On the Reception side of things you will need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s happening in the agency, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-ordinating deliveries.
You will be expected to assist all guests and visitors, take pride in creating the right first impression for everybody we deal with and assist with client meetings. On the Operations side of things, you will assist the Head of Operations as required.
There are always weird and wonderful things that need to be done and acquired when it comes to advertising, so you may need to be a bit resourceful!
- Management of reception and all inbound calls
- Welcoming all guests to the agency and offering refreshments
- Ensuring that reception and boardrooms are always clean and tidy
- Setting up and preparation for client meetings
- Collating and distributing ‘What’s the Goss’
- Collating and setting up ‘What a Week’
- Co-ordinate the Birthday Club
- Collecting, sorting and distributing mail
- Booking couriers • Maintaining and ordering office/kitchen supplies and stationery
- Ensuring bars and fridges are stocked daily
- Assisting with agency functions and events
- To be a fully committed member of the agency team and maintain positive working relationships with agency colleagues
- To enjoy coming to work every day
- Other administrative support as required by Head of Operations
- Excellent phone manner, organizational, time and self-management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Good level of understanding of new technologies
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Working well as part of a team
- Passion for the industry and excellence in our work
- Barista experience highly desirable
- 3-4 years prior agency experience
- Comprehensive understanding of general office administration practices
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Internet and Apple Mac friendly
OUR AGENCY VALUES
Does this sound like you?
RUN TOWARDS THE FIRE
Take risks, pursue the exciting – have a sense of adventure and be brave, inquire and explore.
Create energy and excitement, but do it in a warm, positive way. There is good energy and bad energy – and it’s pretty easy to tell the difference. Good energy is infectious and creates even more good energy.
NO RANDOM ACTS
When great things happen it’s not by coincidence or luck – it’s through planning, preparation, diligence, and a desire to get it right. We want to create brilliance by denying the accident, and not leaving anything to chance.
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
We collaborate within ourselves, or with clients, or with partner agencies, with one purpose – to get things done. We stand shoulder to shoulder to move the world.
You know that feeling you get when you see someone else do something completely amazing? Well we want to create that feeling in others – with everything we do. Whether we are making a coffee, or a multi market campaign we want to create jealousy in others. We also want our client’s competitors to be jealous of the work we create for them.
Fit the profile? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org