This is your chance to step into a newly created role and really make your mark! We are searching for dynamic and talented Integration Manager to join us as a key implementer and driver of communications across an exciting portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for driving communication programs with a digital and social media focus, providing project planning, campaign implementation, strategic support, financial management and administration support.
- Working collaboratively in the broader agency team whilst providing general day-to-day support to the account management function.
- Producing comprehensive and accurate reports and project outlines (e.g.: WIP’s, project plans, timelines, campaign results, etc).
- Coordinating the day-to-day agency activities to ensure client projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the delight of the client.
- Accurately estimating and billing all work and assisting in the delivery of campaigns that are on time and on brief.
- Making our clients love us!
- A superstar with excellent time management and organizational skills and a thorough understanding of agency processes.
- A detail oriented professional who is passionate about digital and social media advertising.
- A high achiever who is committed to delivering excellence and is well versed with the creative, digital and production processes across agency.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Advertising.
- 2 years prior agency experience .
- Extensive presentation building and delivery experience.
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Gmail and general web-based skills.
- Email us & tell us why we need you - email@example.com
C&P is committed to EEO and celebrating diversity in the workplace.