We are looking for a Media, Connections Director who is passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creatively oriented and a natural leader. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit who does not settle for the expected and pushes ideas beyond the obvious possibilities. They will have ownership and direct responsibility for management within the media group on key accounts and overall for a team. The Media Director will support the Head of Strategy & Media to grow the department and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the media department. If this sounds like you, flick us an email!
- Leading and managing multiple work streams of client business and serving as the primary and high level contact to articulate The Company’s view on media strategy and business philosophies
- Responsible for comprehensive management of assigned accounts
- Assisting in developing people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing promotion process’, keeping an open dialogue with the team and identifying training opportunities
- Selling in new creative media ideas to client that align with their business, customer and brand goals
- Working closely with client, creative and measurement teams to ensure media plans and creative/measurement work is strategically aligned and client needs are met
- An expert in communications planning, possessing a broad set of media, marketing and management skills
- A super star who is passionate about all things digital and media (early adopter), and has at least 5 years previous paid media experience
- A go-getter, with excellent presentation, management and communication skills
- A talented media pro who has strong relationship building skills and works collaboratively with others
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree and a minimum of 7+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in departments of a similar nature (e.g., Media trading is a must)
- Management experience is required, with a minimum of 2 years in a team management role
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of interactive media (all channels and pricing models)
- In depth understanding of media planning, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- Email us & tell us why we need you – firstname.lastname@example.org
C&P is committed to EEO and celebrating diversity in the workplace.