We are on the hunt for a talented and driven Senior Integration Manager to join one of our biggest Client Service teams, managing a key client. This role is responsible for driving communication programs with a digital and social media focus, providing project planning, campaign implementation, strategic support, financial management and administration support. This role sits in a dynamic and well-established team that always works with purpose and is busting with good energy!
- Acting as a liaison with internal and external departments, and develop accurate and realistic creative, print, digital, production and other briefs & estimates as necessary.
- Managing the production of detailed reports and project outlines.
- Coordinating the day-to-day agency activities to ensure client projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the delight of the client.
- Accurately estimating and billing all work and assisting in the delivery of campaigns that are on time and on brief as well as evaluating and supporting the profitable running of the designated client group.
- A superstar with excellent time management and organizational skills and a thorough understanding of agency processes.
- A detail oriented professional who is passionate about the industry and well versed with retail and/or FMCG clients.
- A high achiever who is committed to delivering excellence.
- A real people person, someone who is passionate about building and fostering rapport and key relationships.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Advertising preferred .
- 3 years prior agency experience .
- Extensive presentation building and delivery experience.
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Gmail and general web-based skills.
- Email us & tell us why we need you - email@example.com
C&P is committed to EEO and celebrating diversity in the workplace.