CumminsRoss reveals new campaign for Woodstock Bourbon
CumminsRoss has revealed its newest campaign for Woodstock Bourbon as it looks to position the brand for a broader market, which is set to launch next month during the 2014 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix broadcast on Channel Ten.
The ‘How We Roll’ campaign features the people of Woodstock in Kentucky rolling around the town on barrels as they go about their daily business, with one barrel rider pulled over by police.
CumminsRoss CEO Sean Cummins said in a statement: “I am so proud of this work. It’s lovely storytelling, and sets up a strong enduring brand platform for Woodstock”.
The new campaign will launch with a 60 second online film and TVC during the 2014 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix broadcast in March, with an integrated campaign spanning across TV, radio, cinema, digital and in-store promotions throughout the Easter period.
Asahi Premium Beverages CEO Greg Ellery said in a statement: “This new campaign has already been embraced incredibly well by trade and consumers. It was essential that we broadened the appeal of Woodstock, and we believe this new campaign will do just that. CumminsRoss showed a deep understanding of the brand and their creative and media work was outstanding.”
Client: Asahi Premium Beverages
- General Manager, Marketing: Kate Dowd
- Woodstock Brand Manager: Kelly Jones
- Chief Executive Officer: Sean Cummins
- Executive Creative Director: Jason Ross
- Copywriter: Chris Ellis
- Art Director: Aaron Lipson
- Managing Director: Chris Jeffares
- Group Account Director: Hayden Isaacs
- Account Director: Damiano Dipietro
- Account Manager: Jessica Chamberlain
- Agency Producer: Susannah George
- Chief Media & Innovation Officer: Kirsty Muddle
- Media Manager: Tom Johnson
- Production: Guilty
Production company Producer: Jason Byrne
- Director: Tony Rogers
- DOP: Shelley Farthing-Dawe
Post: The Butchery / The Refinery
- Offline Editor: Tim Parrington
- Online Editor: Eugene Richards
- Grade: Vincent Taylor
- Sound Design: Flagstaff Studios
- Sound: Paul Le Couteur
- Stills Photographer: Christopher Tovo