ADMA announces the grand judging panel for ADMA’s new AC&E Awards for 2014
· John Preston, Founder and CEO, Match Media
· Steve Coll, Executive Creative Director, Droga5
· Chris Jeffares, Managing Director, cummins&partners
· Paul Middleditch, Director, Plaza Films
· Matt McGrath, Chief Brand Officer, Network TEN
· Nick Baker, Chief Marketing Officer, Tourism Australia
· Arno Lenior, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung
· John Broome, Marketing Director Australia/New Zealand, Kellogg Australia.
Says Jodie Sangster, ADMA CEO: “We have drawn on the best creative, strategic, marketing and media minds in the industry to assemble our grand judging panel for ADMA’s new AC&E Awards. I look forward to seeing which campaigns they feel exemplify the optimum balance of creativity and effectiveness in 2014.”The eight grand panel judges will oversee 32 judges who will assess the best campaigns across 30 categories this year.
Says Coll: “I’m delighted to be asked to sit on the grand judging panel this year. The AC&E Awards recognise that the future of marketing and advertising must resonate on the creative level to spark a call to action, but also deliver results. I will be looking for exceptional creativity that surprises, delights and engages, but also demonstrates the creative approaches taken were truly effective.”
Says McGrath: “From the brand perspective I do love the funny, poignant and creative work that we all discuss around the water cooler. But sometimes people forget just what a creative ad was selling and that’s wasted effort. Ultimately a campaign must also deliver dollars to a brand and so I will be looking to reward the best creative works that deliver that essential return on investment.”